Construction Manager (Reported to General Manager & Owners)
- Supervised all construction crews on multiple projects
- Bidding and overseeing all construction for domestic and international projects
- General business management duties including business development/growth strategies, development of policies and directives
- Managed and administered quality assurance programs that applied to installation work
- Responsible for the safety of the installation personnel by managing and administering the Company safety programs that applied to construction activities.
- Recruit, manage and incentivize construction crew personnel
- Projects involved fabrication and installation of leading edge thermal oil and steam generating facilities and wood drying technologies (dry kilns).
- Generating facilities ($20-$30 MM), Dry Kilns ($8-$20MM)